Hi, we are Don Moody and Jacqui Moody, the creators of WordWorld. If you're stumbling upon WordWorld for the first time, welcome! We started this blog as a way to start a dialogue with WordWorld vierwers about how the show is impacting their every day lives. Write to me at info@wordworld.com, to share your WordWorld stories! Creating this show has been a wonderful adventure. Thanks to parents, caregivers, educators, and of course our young WordFriends, the show has taken on a life of its own. I hope you'll stop by often to get ideas about using the show's innovative literacy strategies, and share with me your WordWorld experiences!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Duck's Alphabet works!


Hi everyone,

I'm so excited about the research I just received. According to a recently conducted study...

No comments:

Post a Comment